Please note the following three items:
1. Senior excursions are funded through a Community Development Block Grant that requires that all participants be age 55 or older. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. All senior and community trips depart from Parking Lot A (formerly known as the Park N' Ride Lot) which is located at 20983 La Puente Rd. in Walnut (near the corner of La Puente and Gartel).
3. The following rating scale has been implemented to help you select the trip that is right for you:
- Easy: Generally only light walking.
- Moderate: Some walking necessary. Should be able to stand and/or walk for a longer period of time without assistance.
- Active: Better physical condition is necessary. Lots of walking included.
Please review the Excursion Participation Guidelines.
Summer 2019 Senior Excursions:
Registration begins Monday, May 13 for Walnut residents and Monday, May 20 for all others.
Click here for a flyer of our Summer 2019 Senior Excursions.
Photo Policy: On occasion, staff or independent photographers of the Community Services Department may take photographs or videos of participants in our programs, parks, and special events. Please be aware that these are for the department's use in future brochures, pamphlets or for local public access. If you object to having photos of you or your family used for future publication, you should notify the photographer at the time the photo is taken.